Sunday 2 May 2010

emi.



heres my new simmie ;] shes not on the exchange yet but she will be by the morning (dont ask why im up at this time, i just am) shes just another of my japanese girls, but i think shes my best so far ;] hair is from peggy (which i lovee) and in order for her eyes to look right - i used ladyfrontbum's plain animal eyeshadow to make the skin look smoother. i really hope you like her though !

the exchange is still mucked up atm ; heres the link anyway. it looks like there a bit exclusive to yous only - so lease reccomend her ;]
DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. Hi Luciee,

    She looks lovely; fabs Japanese looks. Absolutely ♥ her !! Well done :-)

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much better than my Japanese twins. Great job. I heart her too, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! She's so gorgeous! <333

    ReplyDelete