Tuesday 11 May 2010

updated :]

hello ! i've been mucking around with my blog a bit lately, so theres been a few changes. i've added a 'pages' tab above the top, under my banner, with links to various sites including my studio and your blogs too. i'm trying to start a CC section too, its kinda tricky though, getting all the pictures and links + stuff. so be expecting that to pop up soon ! i added a 'random download' gadget too, just showing a sim from my studio - it'll change every week or so. if theres anything i can do to improve my blog - please tell me !

tell me what you think :B

3 comments:

  1. Niceness. =-) My blog's still MEGA Craptacular, but I like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lolz, my name is spelled wrong. xD I am super honored that I am on the list though. Makes me smile like this: =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. epppp -crys-

    how did i spell it ?
    and hows it acctually meant to be spelt >_<

    glad your smiling though =D

    ReplyDelete